Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A couple of developments and about a trillion photo's!

Just thought I'd share our latest, most exciting news! Ryan rolled for the first time the other day. Unfortunately, he did it in his cot after a nap, so we missed it but nonetheless!

As for Lachie and our toilet training....just as I thought it wasn't really going anywhere, he asked last night to do a poo on the potty and he did!!

Doesn't take much for us to get excited these days! LOL

Now, for all the latest photo's. They're mainly of Ryan as he is the one changing so quickly at his age but I am starting to realise I've been so conscious of making sure we have loads of baby photo's of Ryan, like Lachie had, that poor Lachie isn't in many these days. Will have to change that :)

Awww
Hello, I don't believe we've met!
My darlings
Ryan loves his baths! Has from day 1.
Had to put this one in because he looks
so much like Lachie did!
Isn't he beautiful?!?!
And last but not least, check out
Ryan's cankles hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment