Monday, October 5, 2009

Doesn't get much cuter...

Bit of a boring old day at home today with all this wet weather, although before the rain hit we had a swarm of bees hovering around our roof with 5 of the buggers getting inside through the airconditioning duct *shudder* - fortunately they took off when it started raining.

Managed to capture the below video this morning. Doesn't get much better than seeing your boys like this in my opinion. The boys just adore each other and Ryan already seems to look up to Lachie - he seems to watch every move Lachie makes and breaks out in smiles at pretty much everything Lachie does. It warms my heart to watch.



Also managed to capture the below photo's the other day! Do you think I could get Lachie to put the banana down?! I just couldn't possibly love these little boys more if I tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment