Had a good days climb with Gav at Glenrocks in Newcastle. This little crag has some nice sport routes with lots of bolts and fun climbing. Gav and I have now done about half the routes here and have a few projects still to go. Today we managed one of the 23s but fell off the steeper route a couple of moves from the top. I got some poor footage with camera perched in a tree but the fall at the end is worth watching the clip for.
We finished the day working an open project that is super hard. It offers easy climbing to the last bolt followed by 9 desperate moves on small crimps, pockets and sidepulls. We are making good progress on the technical crux sequence that would be about V7 so who knows what grade the final result will be - if/when it goes!
Vegetarian lasagne
-
It's been a while since posts, hasn't it?
Tonight I made a super easy and extra yummy vegetarian lasagne. I've been
struggling recently to find meals that ...
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment