Friday, June 19, 2009

Toddlers Paradise

We recently started turning our backyard into a toddler's paradise complete with a cubby house and kitchen set (yes, I know we have boys however Lachie LOVES cooking for us in his little house and I plan on raising a SNAG anyway ;-)) , swing set, climbing gym thingy and car. Only things left to get is a little sand pit and later in the year I believe Santa is delivering a trampoline!!! I, I mean, the boy's will love it, I'm sure!!

What has been very cute is watching Lachie make us all kinds of culinary treats such as chicken milkshakes and he thinks the chicken drumstick is an ice cream and the steak, a piece of chocolate. When he cooks something for us and asks us to eat it, in a serious voice he emphasises the food is just pretend though LOL

Anyway, had to share a truck load of photo's of the hours of fun that have already been had so far... it's a bit of a Lachie overload so I promise I'll be back soon with an update on Ryan!


Just after we put together his kitchen set -
he's making a milk shake in the blender
that actually spins


Not a great shot but it shows the new cubby


Master Chef in the making


Enjoying the sausages he just cooked


Mmmmm, about to make me a chicken milkshake
by the look of things!


Enjoying his 'ice cream'




A plane, a plane


New set of wheels




No comments:

Post a Comment